Friday, April 18, 2008

Get it while the getting's good.




This is the audio slide show I did for multimedia storytelling. I helped Kyle move out of my house and took pictures along the way. He's been around for...watch the video, it pretty much says it all.

One thing that irritates me is that while posting that above there was easy, it wasn't as easy as it should be. When I threw it up on the class blog, it was a simple matter of copying the embed code and pasting it. I had to fiddle a little to get this code to work right.

Why must I fiddle?

The Critic looks alright enough for my standards this week. I was a little dissapointed at the deadlines, but that's not suprising considering the break. The proof reading still stinks though. No one actually does it, they just look at the page and say they did it.

I had a job interview today, which I think went well. Meditech went with someone else, which spares me the pain of turning down a high paying job for a lower paying one.

I think something newsworthy will be announced on Monday. I have to dig through my e-mail and find out when it's being announced.

No comments: