Monday, January 28, 2008

Error Code: 3600:0649 the tuna has gone bad, I repeat the tuna...

So after some online researching, I found the trouble with my lap top's power is in fact, the AC adapter. I guessed it was probably that, but I'm a little slow when it comes to computers. I'll see about a cheap, compatible cord at Radio Shack, but I might see if IT is selling any. I heard they don't deal with hardware, so I'm likely out of luck.

I came down early today and got about half of the paperwork I need processed done. Now all I need is to find a certain dean and get him to sign something. I also have to write up a money request for the SGA. We're only asking for a little over a thousand, so we should get it. Still, it doesn't pay to be optimistic about the House's generosity.

I'm a little behind on my reading. I need to get done with the Scarlet Letter and then part of a history book. Sometimes it's fun when courses intersect, but the Puritans are only interesting for so long, in my oinion.

We had Kyle temporarily thinking I was keeping a tarantula under my bed. He wasn't fooled for too long though.

I'm sure I've got some people to e-mail about stuff, but I can't remember at the moment as to who...

No comments: