Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I had to edit my stomach.

New Year's was a success. Me, Kyle, Mia, and Kathy all headed over to Matt's, which is apparently the place Lyndonville goes to drink. We had a keg set up, plus something called Jungle Juice, It's a big tub filled with fruit and whatever people pour in for liquor. You'd think it would taste awful, but it was extremely good.

I don't think anyone died, we avoided two potential fist fights, and best of all the girls, Kathy and Keri, seemed to settle their issues and are friends again. Quite frankly, that was better than Christmas.

Me and Kyle ended up crashing at a friend's house, special thanks to them by the way, and then Mia and Kathy went back to Kathy's with Kevin, who was the DD. Kyle was the DD, but then we met up with friends who lived near by and had floor space, so we said to heck with it.

That said, I think I'll lay off drinking for a week. Maybe two. My projects for this week are to try to make it to the gym and get a new driver's license. Mine looks like a meal ticket I had in elementary school.

Kevin is still here. Looks like he's headed back to Burlington tomorrow, as the weather right now is frigh...bad.

No comments: