Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Who stole all the soda?

First day of my last semester down. I kicked it off by being about 45 minutes late to my first class. I read my schedule wrong and didn't think I had to be in until 11:00. Turns out it was more like 9:30.

I was on time for my Vt. history class. We had it in a room where the projection screen pulls down over the motion sensor that controls the lights...they went off about every twenty minutes. I'm wondering who designed that room. It's not even the light thing that bugs me, it's the fact that it's crooked.

My hopes for the Critic are rising a little. We had a productive meeting today. It seems as though we've got some people who are interested in journalism on the staff. I'll tell you, people who are interested are much prefered to people who aren't so much.

All of my classes so far look like they might be enjoyable. I haven't gone to portfolio yet and that Jumpstart Your Future one hasn't met yet either, so we'll see what they are like. I also need to get some paperwork done for an independant study and a check request. The woman I owe money to is going to start breaking my thumbs soon...

I have a new pet peeve: large groups of people who stand in the center of busy hallways and have conversations. Get the hell out of the way please, you're annoying. I saw a kid get shoved into the wall today by some guy who backed up while everyone was filing through the narrow space between his group and the wall.

No comments: