Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's that stuff taped to the wall?

Today's news meeting didn't have that hot a turn out. I knew where most people were, so I thinks it's a case of the stars aligning badly, but still, when four out of eight people show up, it makes me a little gloomy.

On the bright side, I got sent a lot of columns that I didn't think I'd be getting in such a timely manner. It's come to my attention that a lot of people read papers for the columns, especially the more opinionated ones. I think the bookstore might be a little mad at us come next week. Perhaps a disclaimer is on order.

We're still dangerously low on photos and general content though. I think U-wire and some photography are in order. I might have to do things myself, but part of media managment is managing other people.

I'm getting dinner in half an hour. Being the money-grubbing fool that I am, I signed up for more writing center hours, so on Tuesday's I'm here from 9-9. Blech. Thank God I don't have to get up early tomorrow, although this week I do because the old man needs an oil change.

I just remembered, I needed that paper signed by the dean...maybe he's still here. I'll go look.

No comments: