Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's the smell!

My car sprung a gas leak yesterday. I smelled it coming out of work and checked it at the bank (where I was going to get some cash to buy gas) and saw it pouring out of a connection. Calling the mechanic from the bank didn't work for some reason, so I just drove it down on fumes and left it there. I called them this morning from work and they said it was a connection they had rigged before that had come undone, so no charge.

They even knocked some cash off the inspection. I'm also getting a headlight fixed along with a belt. At least the lines weren't rusted out.

Already, work for the Critic is starting. I've got some people to pay, business managers to hire, and a plan to write up. My lap top is having battery issues, which isn't good.

I'm painting walls today. I don't know what the dorm kids do to the damn thing but...they must walk on them or something. I painted over some McDonald's sweet n' sour sauce that was plastered to a wall in Wheelock the other day. It was gross. Especially the smell.

No comments: