Friday, December 28, 2007

Why don't YOU think of a funny title for a change?

My connection works again.

I haven't done a thing in the past two days, although I found an amusing missprint in a book I own. It repeated about fifty pages and then restarted thirty pages after the missprint, leaving a large chunk of the book essentialy missing. Good thing I had already read it a few years ago, and this was just a new copy. I'd return it, but I chucked the recipt.

Speaking of books, I bought a few in B-town on Wednesday with a gift card. World War Z and one by the guy who wrote Fight Club (he needs a new last name, I always pronounce it as phallunkiicks, or some variation on that).

Me and Kyle have decided to go looking for Matt, or possibly visit Kathy and Mia. I need to get out of the house.

No comments: