Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Workin' hard for the money.

You know what I hate? People who stretch the page on Livejournal entries. For the next God-knows-how-long everyone has to scroll to the right.

I was able to make four prints today. I need at least fifteen, so with what I've already got, I only need to make two on Monday. Even with my slow methods, two should be do-able.

I handed in the Joyce essay, but I had to keep it sitting face down next to me in the few minutes before I passed it in. It's painful to look at. The class was more boring than usual today, although I learn things in the lectures I would never get from the book. Like which characters have children and whats going on. You know, complicated stuff like that...

For the next hour I'm going to look over U-wire (the AP for college papers) and get some filler. Jornan's sex column looks good. It's basically how to have a quickie at a party without being caught. It's pretty much the kind of stuff he should be writing about. I wonder if we'll get more hate mail.

It looks like the plan is for Kevin and Keri to come down Friday. Kathy has decided to come by on Saturday and hang a few decorations. I have to find out how long Kevin and Keri are staying first.

I'm not gonna lie, this is really annoying. It would be nice to have the family able to get together, but because some people can't bring themselves to reach out one last time, it has to be like this. There aren't words for how much this sucks. It's not so bad on the surface, but when I think about what the situation could be and isn't, it pisses me off.

This coffee is rancid, but I drink it anyway.

No comments: