Friday, December 7, 2007

Sign, sign, everwhere a...monopoly dollar?

It's been brought to my attention that some one had been putting weird little notes all over campus. Stuff like "Stop lying to yourself" and there's a monopoly dollar taped to the clock in the hall near the science wing with a note "What would you do for this?"

Joey tells me he's been noticing them all over. How bizzare. Kind of creepy too. Josh took a bunch of pictures of them. I might post them latter if and when he sends them to me.

I should note the Critic came out alright. The front page was once again a little dumb, but I'll live with it.

You know what stinks? Graduating in December. I'm graduating in May, but I went to Keri's December graduation last year and I thought "This kind of stinks." Seriously, it was like Graduation-lite or something. Yeah, you get speakers and a bagpipe band, but it's inside the theater and if I remember right, no robes or stupid hats. You can't have a graduation without robes and stupid hats.

My eighth grade graduation was sans robes and stupid hats...so December graduation is lamer than high school graduation, which was full of robes and stupid hats.

Speaking of things that look stupid: graduates who dress down. You know, the losers who wears shorts, sandals and sunglasses under their robes. It's like "Go roll another joint, jerk." Dumb kids need to learn to clean themselves up a little.

That complaint stems from my high school days, so it's about four or five years late. And no, I'm not a super senior. I took a year off high school to clean floors at Price Chopper. On the up side, I made so much money I haven't had to get a real job during school. The other up side, I learned working for a living stinks.

I wonder what the deal is with those signs...???

No comments: