Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I think I'll House for a new car.

After tonights House meeting, I'll feel much better. The last Critic won't be a big deal. The font page might stink a little though. I didn't get time to do the article I wanted, so whatever I can get on Thursday will have to be what we run.


I think I've got my life figured out. It mainly consists of these things.


1. Complaining about the Critic.

2. Complaining about going to House meetings.

3. Complaining about boring lectures.

4. Gaiaonline.

5. Going home and writing on my lap top.


Which reminds me, I need to head over to maintenance sometime to see about a job over the break. I'd love nothing more than to loaf the entire time, but the bank account says otherwise.


Sarah is graduating tomorrow. Me and Kathy are going to show up after Bible class.
Here's a picture of my brother, Kevin. He goes to UVM, which according to him "Ain't nuthin' to $&*%^ with!"
I disagreed and spit a mouthful of soda in his face. Heh, heh, ha!

No comments: