Monday, December 10, 2007

Joey was kidnapped by gnomes...that's the only explanation.

I got all of my prints done today. Like a moron, I forgot about the ones I left to dry over the weekend and ended up making more than I needed to (not good ones either). Now all I have to do is buy some stupid plastic holders and stick them all in a binder...then I'll be done photography forever.

I had myself my usual egg salad/tuna fish sandwich today. Once again it prompted the usual "That's an odd combination," from the guy making it. Nothing mean mind you, but...how should I explain this without sounding like a jerk? Being different, in any way, is often punished in some fashion. Whether it's extra questions or being stoned to death in the village square.

I've got something to do right at this moment, so that's all for today.

No comments: