Sunday, December 2, 2007

Do elephants paint peanuts?

I just "finished" the biggest B.S. essay I've ever written. I decided to respond to a Joyce notebook on aesthetics, where he said something about photography not being art. By his own definiton, I thought he was wrong, so my essay centered around that and painting elephants. Now all I have to do is provide evidence of the elephant I saw on 60 Minutes that one time who could paint.

Right now I'm IMing with my brother who goes to UVM. He's got some large chemical presentation he has to do. For some reason, this reminds me that I have to set a date to go to Manchester and visit Malcolm again. I told him late November, but we see how that turned out.

Classes are delayed until 1:00 tomorrow. I don't have to go in until 3:00, but I need to get those prints done for my portfolio. I hate photography classes...don't take them if you're short on cash. Film, paper, binders, folders and plastic jackets rack up a bill after a while.

No comments: