Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's not delivery, it's a frozen pizza....

The RPC game day would have been a bust had it not been for Halo 3. At first, because the stupid screen in the Rita Bole confrence room was on the fritz, it didn't look like we'd be able to do system link. Plus we only had one copy and one xbox. So we eneded up having to go get one from a guy's room and I made a trip down to Price Chopper to rent another copy.

Mental note: get a new driver's liscense. Mine isn't lamenated, so it's shot. I can't even buy beer with the stupid thing, much less convince Price Chopper to part with it's precious game. Had to use Joey's account.

I took pictures, but they're lame. As soon as Eric gives me back my USB cable, I'll put 'em up anyway.

That's basically all that happened today. One big Halo-athon. Fun to play, not so much to hear about. Tonight me and Kathy are going to go house sit for someone. Their dog, Martin, needs watching. He's a cute, hyper little creature. Maybe a pic of him too, but we'll have to see.

No comments: