Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll bite ya, tomorrow...

Critic day again and alas, the front page looks to stink. It bugs me when I have to run photos on the front page that have nothing to do with the front page's articles. Oh well. I'm thinking the thin ice photo would be good. It's got footprints across the pond next to a sign that says to stay off it.

There's this weird type of candy in a bowl on a desk in the Writing Center. At first I thought they were plastic shower curtain holders or something. I thought "Why in God's name are there colorful shower curtain holders in the candy bowl? I mean, I know it's Christmas and all, but...oh, they are candy."

I ate one to make sure. I think plastic wouldn't have broken so easily. They were tasty enough, but they got sticky easy and were breakable. All in all, I didn't like them.

You can tell my life is exciting.

I find myself on Web forums during my free time picking arguments. One I've found myself in lately has been the whole to-do about "The Golden Compass" movie coming out. I read all three books back in high school, so what bugs me is that it didn't become a controversy until someone took the story and put it to moving lights and sounds. As in, it's only worth talking about once it become a movie.

People can be dumb.

Enough of my high horse. Perhaps something interesting will happen tomorrow.

No comments: