Tuesday, December 18, 2007

There are no pumpkins in coffee.


Looks like Tak spiced up my layout. I approve.


Remember how I said I was going to put snow pics up? Yeah, well I lied. Someone took the snowblower to the driveway before I got a chance. Apparently they wanted to be able to leave or something lame like that.

The above was taken several years ago. Don't ask me the number, that's math major stuff. I'm the guy in the black above the guy in the red. It's a picture of the TWF, the backyard wrestling federation I used to belong to. We had our monthly shows broadcast on the college's TV channel. KATV or something. I wonder if they show reruns?

I was reminded partially because we were all at the Critic gathering last night and Jordan reminded me of it. That and I was browsing through my photos looking for something that wouldn't get me fired to post for your viewing pleasure.

Here's an interesting fact: LSC used to have a backyard wrestling club. They went to House meetings, had a budget, the whole nine yards. LSWF I think it was called. I can't imagine the trouble they had to go through to get that that ship sailing.

I remember wanting to start a billiards club, but then I found out there already was one. Sadly, they never met. An innactive club is actually worse than a non-existant one. If a club doesn't exist, interested parties can create the thing. On the other hand, if the club exists but can't be found *cough*SPRI, AKA the ghost hunting club,*cough* anyone wanting join is more or less up a creek.

Deb's making pumpkin spice coffee for the Writing Center...I can't remember if that flavor was horrid or not. I'll let you know next time.

No comments: