Sunday, December 9, 2007

Can't stop eating pretzels.

Saturday I did a whole lot of nothing. Kevin wanted to see what the game Bioshock was all about, so I thought I'd play it for an hour or so, but ended up beating the stupid thing after roughly five hours. Something was weird with the way the game was saving and I would've had the thing beaten weeks ago had it not set me back at least twice.

We decorated the Christmas tree too on Friday and made fun of Kevin's candy cane. When we were younger we would make decorations out of paper and whatnot, so Kevin made a straight candy cane with some scribbles for red stripes. It wasn't funny until Kathy started decorating with us a few years ago and though it was hillarious. Now it gets made fun of every year.

Today was more active. We went down to Barre with Kyle, did some shopping, and ate at Friendly's. My parents had been there earlier that day and had apparently eaten awful food.

I'm at work right now, but before leaving the house for my Sunday night shift, Kyle got stuck in the driveway moving out of my way. Thankfully he didn't get as stuck as most people get and was out in about ten minutes. I knew he'd get stuck in that end of the driveway eventually. Everbody does.

No comments: