Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Do YOU love freedom? Say it, say you LUURVE it!!!

I need to keep an eye out for things to make photo spreads of. We're in the same boat as usual, although we might be better off content-wise.

This week is our SGA themed issue. It was a good idea, but I'm worried about the exocution. I've only seen one article for it so far and some people didn't seem to think it was even this week we were doing it.

Gwen also still has my green book. I need that book. Somehow I knew the second I passed it off, I'd never see it again.

Maintenance has been recycling Critics. That means I've got no idea whatsoever how many actually get read. Ugh. Also, I found a few in the garbage the other day. Small stacks, meaning someone junked them. Freedom hating communists, most likely.

Matt's column got us some mail, which is great. It's hate mail, but I count that as a win.

No comments: