Monday, March 10, 2008

Round 15.

Let's recap the last issue. I put Matt on the front page, had to edit the article and make some phone calls, as well as take pictures. I thought it was a good issue, but I'll likely change my mind once Adviser has time to review it. I'm guessing he'll not like the fact we have yet to mention two resignations from the SGA. I see his point.

The issue looked good. Due to my infinite skills, I was able to make the bottom front page photo relevant to the article next to it. We've got a two-week streak of the front page photos being relevant.

Right now, I'm gathering material for this week, as well as collecting for the editorial I've been planning on writing. I don't open my editorial mouth often, so I like to make it count when I do.

My other task, and I'll likely be sorry I signed up for this, is to work with the SGA Board of Elections.

New York this weekend, so I need to write up my stuff for that and drink heavily. I'm not looking forward to it, and I'll be glad once the pannel is over.

I'm crurious as to where all the Critics go. I wonder if they don't get chucked by person's unkown...Perhaps I'll come up some Saturday and check the trash bins...maybe I'm being paranoid.

No comments: