Saturday, March 15, 2008

Live from New York, it's Keith.

Jesus, that's a lame post title...

We got into NYC sometime around 4:30. I heard the two Charter buses CAB hired broke down an hour outside the city. We had some trouble finding where the hotel has its parking, but we made it.

After monkeying with the Internet, Dan and I went to meet Mary, who showed us where she works at Red Book. We've got a day before the convention starts, so sometime tonight I've got to look over the schedule and see what's up.

New York isn't as bad a place as I'd expected, at the least the part I'm looking at. We're in Times Square, and I was slightly dazzled coming in. It's one of those places you always see on TV and hear about, but seeing it with your own eyes is something.

As far as Critic stuff goes, I've got to find some way to run the paper from down here. I'm thinking some e-mails are in order.

No comments: