Sunday, February 17, 2008

Give all of your money to The Critic, or you hate freedom.

I finished the budgeting packet. Sadly, I had to report $0 in fundraising. I'd rather not have selling ads go on my list of failures when it comes to this newspaper. Unless something changes soon, as in by the end of the week, I'm going to look into things. This is something I should have been up on in the fall, but for some reason didn't get to.

Not having much money for enxt year is currently my biggest headache. I'm not going to be here, but I'd hate to leave the Critic in a mess.

This week we don't print, but I'm planning to work on something that should take up a page if I work it right. The level of apathy on campus has finally gotten to me, so I think I'll drop an editorial about it. I've only done one before and that was to clear the air about the sex column incident.

Technically, I've got a busy week ahead of me, but without a paper to put out, it's a cake walk. I finished that paper for my English class Friday night, so that's off my mind. It's an awful paper, but not as bad as my first idea for it. I was going to compare Superman Returns to The Scarlet Letter...

No comments: