Friday, February 15, 2008

Green Mountain coffee: mold blend.

I'd say this issue is a good one. It had a lot of pictures, ones that actually fit the articles they were enxt to, and a lot of news. We even had to people write in to us, althoug I suspect at least one was a class assignment.

The column that was supposed to raise a stink had more to do with conduct, not so much what was written. Still, the paper has been out about three hours, so we'll wait and see.

Speaking of hours, the paper was sitting in the mailroom since about 9:30 this morning, little did I know at 11:30 until I wen't down to check out mail. Good thing someone was looking at caught me through the mail box hole...I didn't get a call or anything, I just happened to catch their attention when I went down.

Last week I asked if the delivery guy left it in the breezeway to please give us a call. Nothing more. They seemed a little cold towards me this morning too. I wonder what we did to piss them off? If anyone should be annoyed at us now, it's the bookstore and Student Affairs. I don't recall upsetting the mailroom that much recently.

Let's see, I've got some critiques to write, an essay for Alan's class, and I've got to type up a budget. This will all be after my work hours in the writing center and after I take Kathy out to dinner.

Thankfully, next week isn't a busy one, as there's no paper. Still, I've got me an idea for an editorial.

On a funny note, a Hezbolla commander was killed. The funny part: he looks exactly like my father. Or rather, he looked like him. I told my old man I'd found what his estranged brother had been up to all these years; he laughed.

No comments: